Calorie counter device
- 100 calorie
Calorie Counter Device
- The calorie is a pre-SI metric unit of energy. It was first defined by Nicolas Clement in 1824 as a unit of heat, entering French and English dictionaries between 1841 and 1867. In most fields its use is archaic, having been replaced by the SI unit of energy, the joule.
- an instrumentality invented for a particular purpose; "the device is small enough to wear on your wrist"; "a device intended to conserve water"
- any clever maneuver; "he would stoop to any device to win a point"; "it was a great sales gimmick"; "a cheap promotions gimmick for greedy businessmen"
- The design or look of something
- A thing made or adapted for a particular purpose, esp. a piece of mechanical or electronic equipment
- A bomb or other explosive weapon
- something in an artistic work designed to achieve a particular effect
Pulse Sensor Calorie Watch Heart Rate Monitor Calorie Counter Watch w/ AGPtek USB 2.0 All-in-One Card Reader
This watch is meant to be used as a genneral guide ONLY. It has been designed to calculate the calories
bumed and pulse rate of an AVERAGE Individual based on preset age, weight and sex. This is NOT a medical device.
With an advanced ECG (Electrocardiography Technology) Sensor which detects your pulse from your blood pressure. It is a training tool designed to help achieve fitness and weight management goals. It automatically calculates calories
burned, heart rate and time.
The 'Pulse' Watch also features daily alarm and hourly chime, Chronograph (stopwatch) with split lap time, Exercise counter
with automatic and manual override calories counter
, input age, sex, weight, heart rate zone indicator and External Pulse mode for determining heart rate at any time.
The Pulse watch can allow you to measure heart rate for fitness training, walking, hiking or even at home or office with no limit on any dressing. No chest strap required!
4th Generation Advanced Electrocardiography Technology ECG Sensor provides accurate Heart Rate Measure
Built-in ECG Pulse Sensor requires NO chest strap
Heart Rate Reading with indication of instant heart rate changing
Exercise Heart Rate measure and Resting Heart Rate measure modes
Analyze the Heart Rate and calculate the Calories Burnt after exercise
Exercise Intensity input for Calories analyzing
Exercise Counter with Automatic and Manual override Calorie Counter
Chronograph (Stopwatch) with split lap time for recording exercise time
Display current Time & Calendar with Alarm and Hourly Chime function
1 x Pulse Heart Rate Watch
1 x User Manual
1 x Gift Box
1 x AGPtek USB 2.0 All-in-One Card Reader
Small device, big instructions
This Silva step counter can measure how
far you have walked, calories
burned, includes a timer and a radio – which gives an awful 1920s sound. While the step counter is fine, my mother (who owns it) was unable to figure out how
it worked. The instructions come in eight language, are text-based and left me confused as heck.
we are dependant on devices. we don't know where to go, what to think, no time, without our devices
calorie counter device
Energizer Products - Lithium Batteries, 3.0 Volt, For CR2016/CR2016/SBT-11/LF1/4V - Sold as 1 CD
Lithium 3.0 volt batteries are designed for use in watches, calculators, PDAs, electronic organizers, keyless entry devices, LED lights, sporting goods such as pedometers, calorie counters and stopwatches, and medical devices such as digital thermometers and glucose monitors.
Sold as 1 CD
Total percentage of recycled content: 0
Post Consumer Waste: 0
Country of origin: CN
See also: how many calories are in cabbage soup 50 tips to lose weight hormones and weight loss what can i eat on a low fat diet easy low carb meal low fat french onion soup losing menopausal weight calculate calories burned running
Copyright © ALCOHOL CALORIE CHART All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.